1. Where do you deliver and how much it cost?
- We deliver nationwide! Shipping fees depending on the weight of the item and delivery location based on the shipping rate imposed by PosLaju National Courier or Pos Malaysia Berhad or GDEX
2. What kind of shipping method do you offer?
Shipping method :-
- Peninsular Malaysia / Sabah / Sarawak : PosLaju National Courier or GDEX
- How long does delivery take?
- Peninsular Malaysia : 3 – 5 business days with exceptions on weekends and public holidays.
- Sabah / Sarawak : 3 – 7 business days with exceptions on weekends and public holidays.
3. How can I get my shipping information?
- Once your order has been processed and packed, we will send you an email containing a unique tracking number for you to keep track on the status of your parcel at all times. This tracking number will be sent to your registered email address. Please check your spam box / junk mail in case it’s there!
4. My items haven’t been received yet. What should I do?
- If your items have still not arrived, don’t worry. You can track the transit status of your order by clicking the following link; https://track.pos.com.my/postal-services/quick-access/?track-trace or https://www.gdexpress.com/malaysia/e-tracking
5. My order is not delivered/missing. I want a refund!
- If this does happen, kindly email us your order detail information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Information required:
Order ID number
Customer’s contact number
We will assist in checking the status of your parcel and claim the refund from PosLaju/GDEX. The process of refunding will take about 2 weeks
6. Can I self-collect?
- No. At the moment we are solely operating via online.
7. Can you expedite my delivery process?
- Our delivery process is based on First Come First Served basis.