|Size (L x W x H)||21.4 cm x 15 cm x 1.5 cm|
- These flashcards are designed specifically for infants ages 0-1 year with simple shapes, clear patterns
- Use to stimulate a baby's brain and develop concentration
- Encourage visual tracking and help build visual and spatial awareness
- As the baby grows, there are more complex shapes with colours
- Comes with specific instructions which allows parents to use starting from a newborn baby till the baby reaches 1 year old
- Endorsed by Paediatric Ophthalmologist & Retinal Specialist
The arrival of a newborn baby brings with it heaps of happiness and joy, coupled with the surrounding oh-so-cutes, onesies that can be a part of baby’s fashion week and adorable sighs! But this occasion isn’t just about all this. Newborn babies are a plethora of opportunities - to learn, to observe and to just bask in the glory of following a human’s growth! Don’t you think so too?
A human brain is the most magical organ that develops to 90% of its adult size by age 5. That said, it is a known fact that newborn babies have an underdeveloped vision while in the womb and their visual sensory pathways require constant stimulation for effective and timely brain development.
Research has shown that the secret to infant visual stimulation lies in high-contrast colours like black, white and gray until the first few months after birth. And maximizing on this opportunity can ensure a newborn baby achieves the required visual stimulation to fully developed eyesight.
Black and white infant stimulation cards, also known as visual stimulation flashcards are one of the most common and effective ways to stimulate the vision of newborn babies. Bold black-and-white images stimulate the development of the optic nerves and encourage young babies cognitive development without over-stimulating them.
Our early stimulation flash cards developed together with the Paediatric Ophthalmologist will help to calm and soothe your baby as well as increase concentration skills, enhance natural curiosity, and stimulate the creation of brain cell connections.
Appropriate visual stimulation for newborns also is the best way to help extend tummy time. It also teaches the muscles of the eyes and the brain to coordinate and function properly.
Engagement with contrasting images, diverse textures and patterns boosts infants learning and focus.
- This box contains 25 durable, double sided flashcards
- NO SMELL
- ROUND CORNER DESIGN SAFE FOR BABIES
- Water splashes only need to wipe gently
- Double-sided waterproof coating make cards impervious to water
- Perfect size for baby